Submitted on Thu, January 24, 2013
Do you or your organization have an innovative business model that has the potential to disrupt and transform health systems so that real value for patients, families, and communities are placed at the center of care? Know someone who does?
Boehringer Ingelheim and Ashoka Changemakers are launching, Transforming Health Systems: Gamechanging Business Models, a global online competition seeking gamechanging business models that can:
- Realign the incentives in the healthcare system in mature markets to create greater value in health for society, or
- Fill the gaps in the health sector and bring accessible healthcare to communities in emerging markets.
Winners will receive cash prizes totaling US $85,000. In addition, they will receive pro bono work from Boehringer Ingelheim, such as consulting services through its Corporate Strategy & Development Department, and a joint workshop with executives from selected functions/businesses of Boehringer Ingelheim, to help them reach their next level of impact.Entering the competition for your chance to win is easy:
- Go to http://www.changemakers.com/healthbiz
- Click on the yellow light bulb next to “enter an idea”
- Follow the instructions to create your entry
Entries submitted before March 6th are eligible for two Early Entry prizes of $1,000, and all entries must be submitted before April 8th, 2013 to be eligible for the competition.
Join now and spread the word! For more information, please visit: http://www.changemakers.com/healthbiz