Join the Ashoka Support Network
The Ashoka Support Network is a global community of successful business people who share our belief that entrepreneurs are the primary engine for economic and social development. They engage with Ashoka, committing time and resources to support the work of social entrepreneurs.
ASN members are business entrepreneurs, top executives, investment bankers, venture capitalists, and consultants from Europe, the US, South America, India and beyond, as our network rapidly expands.
Consider joining ASN if:
- You are enjoying the rewards of a successful business career and wish to give back to society
- You have experience creating change and achieving impact, and wish to apply this knowledge to your philanthropic endeavors
- You are frustrated with the traditional opportunities for philanthropic engagement
- You want to transmit your entrepreneurial and social values to your family
- You recognize that social entrepreneurship plays a crucial role in tackling social problems
As an ASN member you will have the opportunity to:
- Get personally involved with leading social entrepreneurs in your country or abroad, acting as a coach or consultant, facilitating introductions, etc.
- Take part in Ashoka field trips to Fellow sites that will open a new understanding of the societies in which they work
- Be part of a global community of like-minded business professionals
What do we expect from ASN members?
- A three-year financial commitment of a minimum of US$10,000 (actual amount may vary by region)
- Willingness to share your skills, experience and personal relations with Ashoka fellows
- Commitment to being part of and expanding our ASN network
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like more information about ASN.