Join Our Team
There are many ways to join the Ashoka team -- from being a volunteer or intern, to working with us full-time.
What we are Looking for in our Ideal Candidates:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Creativity, and Passion for Solving Social Problems
- Ethical Fiber
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Strong Leadership, Project, and Process Management Skills
- Belief in the Vision of an "Everyone a Changemaker" Future
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please indicate which months you will be available to work with Ashoka Philippines.
CURRENT STAFF OPPORTUNITIES
There are no full-time staff positions currently available.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER & INTERN OPPORTUNITIES
Our volunteers play a critical role in finding and supporting local social innovators in the Philippines. They lead, discover, and create.
Volunteers contribute to our mission of building a space where exceptional problem-solvers can find community and support. They foster partnerships, organize events, lead campaigns, and take charge in our search for the next Ashoka Fellow.
Through our global network and our partnerships across sectors, volunteers are given the opportunity to help make lasting social impact.
1. Ashoka Team Coordinator - click here for more information.
2. Ashoka Venture Coordinator - click here for more information.
3. Ashoka Partnerships Coordinator - click here for more information.
4. Ashoka Communications Coordinator - click here for more information.
Our interns get first-hand experience in the work that Ashoka does. They take on responsibilities that allows them to work with a community of social innovators across sectors while helping them develop their skills in research, writing, social marketing, event management, and partner engagement.